Friday, August 24, 2012

Waiting for the Most Fantastic Weekend

Jimmy is on his way here! In fact according to flight tracker he is solidly over Colorado right now!

I am so excited to see him. And although this usually captures my travels, I thought it was fitting to capture Jimmy's.

Want to know a few fun things I have planned:

  • Mexican . . . mmm mmmm mmmmmm . . . and I think the restaurant of choice will be Mi Cocina.

  • Enjoying the roof top patio at Reata
  • Discovering Sundance Square

  • Rangers Ball game complete with the team shirts I bought for us today


  • Sonic for a little ice cream treat



  • Whataburger for a local fast food legacy


  • Historic Stockyards complete with the cattle drive
 
 
You guys as excited as I am yet?? Should be a fantastic weekend!

No comments: