Monday, May 23, 2011

YUMMY

I was in Houston this last week for work. And although the hours are long and the days intense, the food was sooo delicious.

Southern states do Mexican in a way that Calgary never can. I don't know if it is our lack of fresh ingredients or maybe a lack of interest. Regardless, when I head south, Mexican is high on my list to find. So to ensure that I wasn't going to be disappointed, I had fish tacos, loads of fresh chips and salsa, enchiladas and tamales.

I also had the chance to spend some time with Megan. She took me to a yummy restaurant where we shared an ahi tuna appetizer, I chose a crab stuffed shrimp with a marscapone risotto and then we ended with a delicious souffle.

Add to the week delicious pizza, a great chipotle chicken salad, delicious Italian and you can now understand why I feel the need to go for runs while on the road!

No comments: