In just 19 short sleeps I will be on my way! Doesn't the temperature look fantastic?
So here is the agenda:
- Arrive in Singapore and spend a couple days getting aclimatized and recovering from the jetlag.
- Fly to Koh Samui, Thailand to attend a wedding, check out the beaches and eat some delicious Thai good.
- Tootle around Singapore a little more.
- Fly to Ubud, Bali to enjoy delightful massages, check out the monkeys in the sacred monkey forest, and do a little shopping.
- Enjoy all that Singapore has to offer including Arab street, the broadway show Wicked, poolside reading and of course a little shopping
Stay tuned to hear the adventures as they unravel. I am sure they will be entertaining. Especially with Kim in on the stories!