Wednesday, March 07, 2012

On my way

Well after 6 months of incredibly stressful work, seeing more of my corner on the couch than I have of bed, the beautiful sunny days or of my fabulous husband, I am finally about to log some hours in the air and go visit my beautiful and funny friend Kim!

In just 19 short sleeps I will be on my way! Doesn't the temperature look fantastic?


So here is the agenda:

  • Arrive in Singapore and spend a couple days getting aclimatized and recovering from the jetlag.
  • Fly to Koh Samui, Thailand to attend a wedding, check out the beaches and eat some delicious Thai good.
  • Tootle around Singapore a little more.
  • Fly to Ubud, Bali to enjoy delightful massages, check out the monkeys in the sacred monkey forest, and do a little shopping.
  • Enjoy all that Singapore has to offer including Arab street, the broadway show Wicked, poolside reading and of course a little shopping
I cannot wait to catch up with Kim again. I am so excited to visit a new part of the world I have never been to. I am dreaming about the photos that I will get to take. I will use every minute of relaxation to recharge my batteries.

Stay tuned to hear the adventures as they unravel. I am sure they will be entertaining. Especially with Kim in on the stories!

No comments: