Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So as you have noticed, I am sure, my travel has been on the DL as of late . . . part of this is due to project deadlines that I am under and the other part is due to a little thing called saving.

I am trying my best to become a responsible adult and save for the purchase of my new home - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp quite excited about the thought.

However, there is certainly a downside to this plan - and that is I haven't made the trek home very often, Victoria is still 'in the works' and Julie and I have taken up tea dates over the phone. But this weekend I am in for a treat!

Mom and Dad decided to surprise me with a trip home. Too fun!! The nephews have a soccer game on Saturday, seeding is well under way, the Berkan Hall Farm Picnic has moved to Uncle Terry's but still promises to be full of yummy potluck and fireworks, there are new babies to be snuggled, trips to hear all about and coffee to be drunk!

Will be sure to post pics when I am all said and done!

No comments: